mardi 22 mars 2011

Hoooooo god

I'm chatting this scammer since so long he has literally been trough all the excuses to get money out of me. I even pretended to come to Ghana, I've sent him a fake airplane ticket, I've done everything just to meet her needs without actually sending a single dime.
Look what she/he comes up with :
Jenny Jones: Jean I need to get my menstruation pad and it really cost a lot of blood bleeding on me and get buy the pad so it well stop
Jean: Wow sure how much does it cost?
Jenny Jones: $250 jean . I will be very happy if u. Can help me with that just I'm too much wasting my blood jean

I let you enjoy it, i don't think I'll join a photo to this post...

14 commentaires:

  1. wow i really hope you can turn this scam around on this guy ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wtf type of scammer is that. That's hilarious.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Turns out you hate scammers as much as I do! I'm gonna follow because I want to see how this story ends!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love a good chinese phishing troll.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lmao, fail troll is fail 0/10
    nice post, good that your on your toes for scammers

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. her blood! LOL! :D

    keep it up. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. hahaha this is awesome. I hope you get him gewdddd.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. They tried and that is what counts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I have always hated scammers, nice to see dude who scams scammers :-D

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Lol! Didn't see that coming.

    RépondreSupprimer